Customising caps has been gaining popularity in the recent years. Owning a piece of art that is uniquely you, making a fashion statement, promoting your brand and raising awareness for the causes you support are some of the many reasons for getting customised caps in Singapore.
Choose Quality Caps
To do customisation, you would need first to choose a good cap. How should you pick a good cap? Below are 5 tips for choosing a good one.
1. Does the cap maintain a good visor shape? A good cap has a pre-shaped visor such that the shape is always consistent for a smart look. The visor can be straight or curved depending on your preference.
2. Make sure to try on the cap! Feel the cap to ascertain if it is stretchable or if it fits you well. A good cap is stretchable and fits to the size of your head comfortably.
3. Perhaps you need a cap for the outdoors? Check if the cap is water resistant. A good cap comes with water resistant technology to keep your head dry during light rains.
4. A good sweatband adds a lot of comfort. A good cap has a sweatband that absorbs sweat and prevents sweat from dripping down your face.
5. We recommend wearing caps with eyelets. These are good for air circulation and for keeping you cool.
Cap Customisation Types
With a better idea of what makes a good cap, let us understand more about the types of customisation available for caps. There are 6 types of cap customisation available: 2D Embroidery, 3D Embroidery, Applique Embroidery, Badge Embroidery, Vinyl Heat Transfer and Digital Heat Transfer.
1. 2D Embroidery is a process of sewing your desired design or logo directly on the cap. As 2D Embroidery is cost effective, it is one of the most popular embroidery methods used.
2. 3D Embroidery is a technique where stitches are thickened and raised, giving a three-dimensional look to the embroidery designs or logos. This is the latest development in embroidery techniques. If you would like to stand out from the crowd, 3D embroidery would suit you.
3. Applique Embroidery refers to a needlework technique in which patterns are created through attaching smaller pieces of fabric to a larger contrasting piece. This technique works well for big embroideries and wordings, giving a natural look.
4. Badge embroidery is a piece of embroidery work created by using a fabric backing and thread. This method of customisation avoids sewing thread at the back of fabric. If you would like a neater look choose badge embroidery. Embroidery badges can be attached with a pin, sewn on, iron-on or heat activated adhesive.
5. Vinyl heat transfer printing involves a computer-controlled blade which digitally cuts the design out of the vinyl sheet, which is then heat pressed onto apparel. This method is commonly used for printing of names and numbers on soccer or team jerseys.
6. Digital heat transfer allows printing of vibrant and full-coloured (including gradients) designs and logos of any sizes by producing an unlimited colour palette through CMYK (Cyan, Magenta, Yellow and Black). Similar to vinyl printing, digital prints are printed on vinyl sheets and the unwanted vinyls are weeded out before the prints are heat pressed onto the apparel.
Customise Yupoong Caps
Purchase a good customised cap in Singapore here at Ark Industries – a quality customised caps company in Singapore! Ark Industries is the South East Asia distributor of Yupoong caps. Yupoong is a Korean company making quality caps since 1974. The signature product of Yupoong is its range of Flexfit caps. Flexfit technology is a patented stretch-fit cap design. Many international brands such as Quiksilver and Red Bull, makes caps using Flexfit technology. Ark Industries is proud to offer our customers such high quality caps by Yupoong!
Call us at +65 6352 0988 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get started. Our Sales Managers will provide recommendations and the information you need for your customised caps orders. To view all cap styles, visit here.
Leave a Reply